SHAHADA Headline Animator

Monday, September 28, 2009

IS SHAHADA IMPORTANT TO ALLAH?

Yes, shahada is very important to Allah. This is indicated by the many occassions in the Qur'an where Allah subhana wata Allah mentioned belief in Allah alone. In every chapter of the Qur'an belief in Allah is discussed. One clear example was the prayer of Abraham, peace be upon him. Another would be the answer of Jesus, the son of Mary, peace be upon them. Jesus was asked regarding the accusation that he taught people to worship him. Jesus said, 'you alone are my Allah, you have created me and you know me inside-out, they are your creation and you do with them whatever you will'. This is in consonance with the 1st Law that Allah gave to Moses to teach people which says"I the Lord am your God, You shall have no other gods besides me".

No comments:

Post a Comment